Some honest feedback...

Londonium69

Staff member
Dec 3, 2019
London
I don't think that VIP Resources thing is thought to the end yet. I would pay $15 for a month VIP access and can download 20 resources per day... but there are only enough for about 3 days at this point. A good part of them in the Templates section are easily found free on other sites, some even free templates from the dev. In top I may run into things that are not even included, but need extra purchase? At this point it just doesn't sound like a great deal to me, correct me if you think I am wrong.

Regards,
L69

X

XFLEAKS

I am following you, and I know what your saying, just give me a few days, the expansion will be worth it. I am making some big changes but I can't do it all in one day.

Reactions: Londonium69

Londonium69

Staff member
Dec 3, 2019
London
I understand that things are not be done 'over ***ht'. Things are just fast this days, like all the TH templates 2.1.6 are out for free now on several sites. You really would have to come up with all the stuff that nobody has. For me, I have barely any money to make ends meet every month, so I am kind off out already no matter what and have to wait until the stuff shows up on the free site of things (so to say).
Maybe you can create a 'program' where good u/l's can be traded for VIP Resources in some way!?

X

XFLEAKS

Yes I agree, I think I am going to remove the entire VIP thing. I got another way of doing things. I don't like paid websites myself.

• Love

Londonium69

Staff member
Dec 3, 2019
London
Yes I agree, I think I am going to remove the entire VIP thing. I got another way of doing things. I don't like paid websites myself.
I was not suggesting or expecting that! But I obviously don't have arguments against that idea :giggle:

X

XFLEAKS

Yeah with all the other things I got going on, This is the best way for me to move forward here. Enjoy!

• Love