Just saying ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Londonium69

Staff member
Dec 3, 2019
London
There seems to be an issue in the top Addons. It looks to me like it is suddenly in Turkish or something along that lines. Rather a blimey than a real problem, but maybe something to fix if there is a minute of leisure time?
I would have attached a screenshot to make it more clear, but that bloody option seems not to exist on my member level.
You will see it once you actually look rather hawkish.

L69

X

XFLEAKS

There seems to be an issue in the top Addons. It looks to me like it is suddenly in Turkish or something along that lines. Rather a blimey than a real problem, but maybe something to fix if there is a minute of leisure time?
I would have attached a screenshot to make it more clear, but that bloody option seems not to exist on my member level.
You will see it once you actually look rather hawkish.

L69
I am not seeing it, where are you seeing this?

Londonium69

Staff member
Dec 3, 2019
London
I am not seeing it, where are you seeing this?
A screenshot would be helpful - just gave it a try, but same in PM. Can't send any.
If you look at the (Brivium?) Addon in top of the HomePage you should see it in the Sub-NavBar.

Londonium69

Staff member
Dec 3, 2019
London
There are suddenly weird column headers like 'Konu, Cevap, Gosterim, Gonderim, Son Yazan' and more.
Is there a way to send you a screenshot somehow? So, you could view it yourself.

Londonium69

Staff member
Dec 3, 2019
London
select one of the english languages at the bottom. See if that fixes it
I am british mate, so it is on english. And at the bottom it offers English (US) and English (US). Trying to reload the option doesn't change a thing for me, I just tried. And it is really not a Problem, the general meaning is clear. It just seemed inconsistent to me, so I mentioned it. I actually just tried FF and everything is dandy! It seems to be a Chrome issue. Sorry that I was bringing it up that way, I should have tried that before.

• Love
Reactions: XFLEAKS
X

XFLEAKS

I am british mate, so it is on english. And at the bottom it offers English (US) and English (US). Trying to reload the option doesn't change a thing for me, I just tried. And it is really not a Problem, the general meaning is clear. It just seemed inconsistent to me, so I mentioned it. I actually just tried FF and everything is dandy! It seems to be a Chrome issue. Sorry that I was bringing it up that way, I should have tried that before.
Glad its working as it should. Have a great new years!

Reactions: Londonium69
Status
Not open for further replies.